Cases, when refund can be guaranteed:
The customer has paid for two identical orders by mistake. Please mind that the client has to contact the support team within 30 minutes from the moment of payment, otherwise, we will assume that they need both papers written and both orders will be processed as separate ones;
In case the customer wants to cancel the order as it is not needed (the class got cancelled, the order was placed by mistake and etc.). Please mind that in such case, the customer has to contact our support team within 15 minutes from the moment of payment, otherwise, we will assign an expert and will start working on the order and a full refund will not be possible;
The deadline was missed. If the first version of the paper is delivered after the original deadline, our support team will recalculate the price of the order according to the time of actual delivery as compensation. Dispute Manager will request to provide the proof of submission failure in order to investigate the whole case more preciously. However, if the customer failed to give us thorough and clear instructions on the performance of the assignment - neither full nor partial refund will be considered. If a delay occurs due to the late uploading of extra materials on the customer’s part, they cannot apply for a lateness refund;
If a customer considers that the delivered assignment contains plagiarism, they must provide enough proof, including links for the sources, where the data was initially taken from, or Turnitin report, the percentage of the report cannot be lower than 10%. We do not consider as plagiarism bibliographical references (including references throughout the text and/or page of bibliography at the end of the material) as well as cliché (including idiomatic expressions, connectors, common phrases);
If a customer wants to cancel the order right after we started working on it, please be informed that in case of a 15-minutes cancellation maximum of 70% refund can be granted; in case half of the deadline has passed, the customer can request for 50% refund; in case more than half of the deadline has passed 30% refund can be approved. The case will be tracked by our manager, who will update on possible offers;
Quality of the assignment or instructions are weak. A client can get aware with the percentage of the refund they can get in the following cases:
- The order is not formatted properly – up to 10% refund;
- The order contains grammar, punctuation and/or spelling mistakes –up to 30% (in case the customer provides examples of the mistakes found);
- Instructions for the order were not followed –up to 100% (the final percentage can be considered only by the Dispute Manager).
A customer cannot request a refund in case the order is revised and the issue is resolved;
If there is no expert available to revise the assignment, we can provide the customer with a 15% - 50% refund. In case the revision was completed after the deadline, the customer will get a 15% compensation. We guarantee that our managers will work on every case individually to meet customer's expectations;
Once the revision is requested, it implicates the customer’s general approval of the assignment and means that they require only minor changes to the already completed material. In such case, a 100% refund will not be granted if the revision of the paper has been requested at least once (please be informed that exceptions can take place and each case is investigated by the Dispute Manager individually);
If you do not like the result - you can always contact our manager to request a refund, however, a detailed explanation or a proof must be provided (file with comments, feedback from the professor, or a detailed message with mistakes). In case the customer fails to provide us with the mentioned information, the refund request will be declined;
If our Support Team considers your assignment complex, we could offer you to find a specialist who will estimate the final price and deadline. If you refuse their bid, 70% of the sum paid for the order initially could be returned back, the rest will be compensated for the work of our Support Team. It is considered as compensation for the search we made and for the writer's estimation of your assignment.
Please, note that when the customer requests a 100% refund, they automatically repulse any rights on the completed assignment. In such case, we reserve the right to publish the assignment on our homepage and the content of the work will be automatically linked to our writing company;
If a customer paid twice for the same order by mistake, the money will be returned to your balance on our website automatically.
Cases when the refund cannot be guaranteed:
- Value Added Tax (it is taken only by the government);
- If, after careful investigation, our QA team finds out that all of the customer's instructions, provided initially, were accurately followed;
- Problem-solving and multiple-choice assignments. If the customer uses the answers delivered by our expert, they automatically approve them. However, if the writer scores only a half (or less) of the right answers, the customer is entitled to a partial refund. The amount of such a refund is evaluated by the billing department in each case individually;
- There is an open dispute in our system;
- When a 3-days period of free revision has passed. (The free revision period starts right after the deadline, indicated on the order);
- The received score for the paper was lower than expected. Please, be aware that we do not guarantee any grade, as teachers give grades depending on their personal vision and their decision is very likely to be subjective, so we cannot be fully responsible for it;
- In case a customer wants to cancel the order when the paper is already completed by our writer and there is still time till the deadline, a refund cannot be possible. The client will receive the paper within 10-15 minutes from the cancellation request;
- If a customer failed to give us thorough and clear instructions on the performance of the assignment - neither full nor partial refund will be considered. Please note: it is a client, who decides whether to provide us with all the necessary materials from the class and required instructions;
- If a customer has paid for less number of pages, problems, words, power-point slides than mentioned in the instructions/files/guidelines. Please note: in case you refuse to proceed with the additional cost for the order, we will proceed with what was paid initially and provide you with the draft of assignment;
- If you choose Inquiry as a type of service, it means our company provides you with the evaluation of the instructions, finds the specialist and provides you with the final price and the deadline. If you refuse to pay, the sum of the inquiry service is non-refundable;
- Draft cannot be considered as a reason for the refund, as it is not an obligatory option on our website. Draft is not a final version of the file; thus you cannot request cancellation\refund after receiving it. You can provide our writer with the feedback and they will adjust the comments.
How long does it take to receive a refund?
If the customer is willing to get a refund, they need to contact our support team, and the order will be forwarded to the Billing Department, that analyzes each case individually and comes to a final decision. Such a process usually takes up to three business days. However, in separate situations, the process may last less or more, depending on the specific details of a particular case.
Please be informed that in case we do not receive any reply from the customer in regards to the manager's offer within 5 business days, the refund request will be terminated and the money paid fully/partially will be stored on the client's personal account on our website as a Store Credit Balance.